Have you upgraded to a better Wi-Fi router, smartphone, computer, TV, DVD player, or micro-SD card? If your old technology still works, these families could make good use of it to be connected, or to make use of English-learning resources. Make a difference by donating it today!
- Any working wireless router.
- Smartphones: Any mobile carrier. Include charger if possible. Up to 5 years old.
- Computer: Desktop, notebook, or tablet. Include peripherals if possible. Up to 8 years old.
- TV: Any flat-screen digital TV. (Did your new TV come with cables you don’t use? Include those, too.)
- If possible, please include any peripheral items, too. e.g. Network or HDMI cables.
While our tech volunteers will perform a factory reset/restore if possible to wipe any personal data, we also recommend that you do this to ensure for yourself that any confidential information has been removed.