How to Get Involved
To volunteer or learn more information, please review the volunteer opportunities below, then fill out our volunteer form or email email@example.com.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Holiday Gift Baskets: Help us collect items and put together a holiday gift basket for each family.
- Winter Clothing Drive: Help collect donations of winter boots, down coats, gloves, scarves, hats and snow suits from your community and drop them by our office.
- Tutor a Child through Missoula County Public Schools: Looking for volunteers who are available to meet at consistent times throughout the week for an extended period of time throughout the school year. Volunteers will meet with one student or a small group of students and work on developing their English skills and learning about the culture of American schools. Tutors will be provided with resources to use when working with the students - either from the teacher or from the ELL Department.
- Grant Prospector: Help research potential grants to fund our programs.
- Collect Household Items: Collect shampoo, conditioner, bars of soap, diapers and wipes, laundry soap and cleaning supplies and bring to our office for families in need.
- Driving Instructors: Looking for people to help those who have passed their written test to practice driving. Volunteers use their own vehicle.
- Bicycle Committee: The Committee helps new families obtain donated bikes, helmets, locks and lights and to learn all aspects of riding a bike in Missoula. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.