How to Get Involved
To volunteer or learn more information, please review the volunteer opportunities below, then fill out our volunteer form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer at the Fair: Several of our refugee chefs will be cooking at the Soft Landing booth at the Fair this year - August 7-12. We will need lots of volunteers to help cook and sell their delicious food. You can sign up for shift here.
- Collect Household Items: Collect shampoo, conditioner, bars of soap, diapers and wipes, laundry soap and cleaning supplies and bring to our office for families in need.
- Driver's Education Instructor: Teach our driver's education curriculum to a small group on Fridays from 10-11:30 in our office. Commit to at least once a month.
- Driving Instructors: Looking for people to help those who have passed their written test to practice driving. Volunteers use their own vehicle.
- Farmers' Market Volunteers: Work with refugee vendors to help sell their food at the Farmers' Market on Saturday mornings. Help set up and break down booths. Different shifts available.