TODAY we are OFFICIALLY launching a Crowdrise Campaign for the month of October!
Thank you so so so so much for all of the time and energy every one of you has already contributed. This campaign will help us launch a Community Resource Center to foster connections between refugees and the greater community, as well as ensuring the sustainability of our organization with the addition of one full time and one part time staff.
Our ask for this campaign is:
1) Donate what is meaningful to you.
2) Call or meet with 5 friends or family members to ask them directly to donate what is meaningful for them.
3) Share, share, share- we will be live for a month. Can you re-share this campaign with your own social media network 3 times over this month? Can you email your friends and family? Share it with members of your congregation? Can you share it with people outside of Missoula? Outside of Montana? Outside of the US? Let’s take this global!
4) Please leave a comment to let others know how important this is to you. We also love to read these and they fill our cup!
5) Attend our “MID-WAY” party at Imagine Nation Brewing on October 15th from 4-7 (more info to follow).
Soft Landing Missoula has always relied on your amazing support and generosity. Lets knock this one out of the park!