How to Get Involved
To volunteer or learn more information, please review the volunteer opportunities below, then fill out our volunteer form or email email@example.com.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Farmer's Market Team: Join our team to plan for the Summer Farmer's Market. Help us secure space, talk to potential refugee vendors, submit recipes for approval, obtain needed supplies and organize volunteers for the summer. Team meets about once a month. Also, starting in May, we will need volunteers to hang out on Saturdays from 7:30-1:30 with our refugee vendors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Grant Prospector: Help research potential grants to fund our programs.
- Collect Household Items: Collect shampoo, conditioner, bars of soap, diapers and wipes, laundry soap and cleaning supplies and bring to our office for families in need.
- Driving Instructors: Looking for people to help those who have passed their written test to practice driving. Volunteers use their own vehicle.
- Bicycle Committee: The Committee helps new families obtain donated bikes, helmets, locks and lights and to learn all aspects of riding a bike in Missoula. Contact: email@example.com to sign up.